Thursday, April 7, 2011

Its sad to say bye (even if its for a little while)

Hey everyone!

So I have some..Kinda...sad news!
I guess its only sad to people who care. LOL!

Alright so heres the news.

I'm going to be taking a little break from this blog!
Yep! You read right!

I'm sooo sorry!
But I have ALOT of homework and I just cant fit time into my schedule for blogging anymore!
I wish I could blog forever.
But there does come a time where a blogger just doesnt blog anymore.

I feel like I'm doing that.
I'll post a post one day and then like 10 days later I post another post!
I dont want to do that!
I want to be able to post every other day.
But I just cant anymore.

But I promise this wont be PERMANENT!
No not at all!

This blog will one day come back alive. LOL.
But I dont think thats anytime soon.
Hey and you never know I might even give this blog to one of my friends or something.

You never know what can happen!

Well, its been fun blogging to everyone!
And I want to thank everyone who has followed this blog, or even commented on my post!
Or anyone who has even went on this blog and and just gave it a glance.
I still want to thank you!

Well, its been fun while it lasted.

I will sure to post again some time (but not soon!)


*Mikayla*

2 comments: