Thursday, March 31, 2011

Not so sweet after all!

"Hey!" Damon smiled at me as he walked up to me from down the hallway.
"Hya!" I smiled back and opened up my locker. With all the Taylor drama going on I've barely even hung out with my boyfriend!
"So..how have you been?" He asked as he swiped a lock of hair out of my eyes.
"Good..I guess" I sighed.
"You guess? Whats wrong with my Kay kay?" He gave me a confused look.
"Well theres this new girl named Taylor Wift. And she's like out to ruin my life!" I groaned.
"Oh yeah! She's in my math class!" Damon shrugged like it wasnt a big deal.
"That sucks BUT she's like in every one of my classes! Anyways, I've been wanting to get adopted by this girl named Brittany. But Taylor also wants to get adopted by her! And Brittany's thinking of getting her INSTEAD of me!" I rolled my eyes.
"Wow! Well then, if Brittany ends up getting this Taylor girl instead of you, thats her loss!" Damon frowned. Something was wrong with him! I could see it in his bright blue eyes.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked him.
Damon opened his mouth to say something.
"Speaking of the devil.." was all he said and he pointed to something.
I turned around.
Taylor was coming right towards us!

"Mikayla! Who is this?" Taylor asked me, she was referring to Damon.
"Damon...my boyfriend" I mumbled to her.
"Oh really? I didnt know you had such good taste!" She smirked.
I was getting ready to punch her!
I felt damons hand interlock into mine.
"Calm down.." He whispered into my ear.
I nodded my head. Damon was the ONLY thing holding me back right now!

"So..Damon. Can me and Mikayla talk..alone?" Taylor asked Damon.
"Sure.." He said slowly and gave me a look. I nodded my head and he walked away.

"So...I heard that you were asking Elizabeth, Julie, and Rebecca to pick you instead of me!" Taylor gave me a fake smile.
"How did you know that?" I asked.
"My aunts a Business women. She taught be everything I know. So..I'll just say, I have my sources" Taylor shrugged.
"Okay then. Why dont you stay out of my business!" I hissed.
"Sorry, cant do that!" She twirled her Carmel colored hair with her finger.
"Uh..alrighty then. Why are you talking to me?" I asked, annoyed.
"Because I just wanted to inform you that I'm friends with Rebecca! We were besties when she was at the factory!" Taylor smiled.
"So?" I groaned, I was fed up with talking to her!
"Which means I have major pull with that family! Rebecca would do anything to make me live with her. And I will do anything to join that family! To be the next doll brittany owns! ANYTHING!" Taylor started to raise her voice.
"No! I'm going to be Brittanys next doll. Not you! There going to help me be the next doll!" I shook my head. Taylor shoved me into the locker.
"NO! Do you not understand! Thats not how it works! I'M going to be Brittanys next doll! And your going to be stuck in this Factory for the rest of your depressing, pitiful life!" Taylor screamed in my face.

"Wow! I thought you were suppost to be a sweet little farm girl." I gulped.
"I said I grew up on a farm, I NEVER said I was sweet!" Taylor snapped.
"Everyone thinks you are!" My eyes buldged. I've never seen Taylor this fiesty before!
"Thats only because I act sweet towards people I like! If you tick me off, then I'm not sweet! And your surely ticking me off!" Taylor told me.
"Let this be a warning. Dont try to be Brittany's next doll. Dont even think about it! Because its NOT going to happen!" Taylor laughed an evil laugh and turned around, and then skipped away.

I looked at her until she turned the corner and I couldnt see her anymore.
I sighed and hit my head on my locker.

What was I going to do now???

*Mikayla*

1 comment:

  1. Yikezers. :(

    I would've pulled away from Damon and hit that wannie-be smack down. Well, that's my fiesty side. :D

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete