Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The letter

[So this is going to be a very short post because I have tons of Homework. I just wanted to update You all]

I looked at a blank peice of paper.
I was trying to figure out what to write to Elizabeth, Julie, and Rebecca!

I couldnt think of ANYTHING!
How was I suppost to ask them to pick me instead of Taylor?
Maybe they new Taylor some how and wanted her instead of me!

I was would be super embarrassed If I wrote a heart whelming letter and Brittany would end up still getting Taylor!
And then I remembered something!
Rebecca, Elizabeth, and Julie hang out with Chrissa's family!

CHRISSA!!!

I wanted to see her so badly! I've been thinking about her ALOT lately.
I forced myself to write something on the Blank peice of paper.

After 20 minutes, that blank paper wasnt Blank anymore.
I put the letter in a white envelope.
Then I wrote there adress on the front of the envelope.

I Mail man was suppost to be at the Factory any minute now, so he could deliver there mail.
Right then I saw a Grey headed man walk in. THE MAIL MAN!

I hid behind a trash can. As the man walked by the trash can I stuffed the letter into his Mail Bag.

I sure hope they get the letter!

*Mikayla*

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Girl. They'll get the letter, don't worry :)

    AND THEY WILL PICK YOU AND I WILL MEET THE AMAZINGNESS THAT IS MIKAYLA MICHELLE MARTIN.

    -Julia*-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they get the letter! :)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete