Friday, March 11, 2011

Its on

"Yuck! This is discusting!" I whined. It was lunch time, and they were serving Meatloaf! IT LOOKED LIKE POOP! (sorry if that discusted you lol)

"Suck up, and eat it!" Annabelle laughed.
"No! I demand to have better food then THIS! We do work all day and we deserve a better meal than THIS garbage!" I demanded as I slammed my fist on the table.
Kenna and Sonny started bursting out laughing.

"Its not funny. Its true!" I hissed as I pushed my food away.
"Well guess what!" Annabelle smiled.
"What?" Kenna, Sonny, and I asked.
"I made a new friend yesterday! She's super cool! And she's new to this school." Annabelle anounced.
"Oh really!" I said as I drinked my Gatorade (the only good thing about my lunch)
"Yeah! And there she is!" Annabelle pointed to a girl that just walked through the Cafeteria doors.

I started to choke on my Drink.
IT WAS TAYLOR S. WIFT!

And she was wearing her normal Tennessee girl outfit.
Jeans that were tucked in her light brown cowgirl boots, A pink and brown striped button down shirt, Her belt and belt buckle, and her carmel colored hair was up in a high ponytail.

Just at the sight of her, I started to scowl.

"Her!" I shouted.
"Yeah, Her names Taylor Sa-" Annabelle started to say.
"I know what her name is!" I screamed.
"Oh. Come here!" Annabelle waved for Taylor to come over.
Taylor smiled and walked over to us.

"Hey Tay!" Annabelle laughed. She already has a freaking nickname for her! Grrrr....
"Hey Bell!" Taylor smiled. And apparently Taylor already has a nickname for Annabelle! I repeat: Grrrrr....

"Well these are my other friends Kenna and Sonny. And this is my twin sister Mikayla" Annabelle told Taylor.
"Hi. Nice to meet you Kenna and Sonny. WAIT! You and Mikayla are TWINS!?" Taylor gasped. I rolled my eye's.
"Yep. I decided to change my hair color because I was tired of people mistaking us for one another" Annabelle explained.
Taylor nodded her head as if she was taking this all in.

"Yeah, you might have saw Mikayla walking down the halls." Annabelle said.
"Well actually, we have already met! Mikayla is in my homeroom class." Taylor smiled innocently.
"And Math, Science, and Language arts!" I frowned.

"Oh! Thats so cool!" Annabelle told us. I laughed stupidly, it was FAR from COOL!
"So. Taylor why did you move to wisconsin?" Kenna asked her.
"Well my mom put me in ALOT of Fashion shows and Beauty pagents." Taylor started to say.

BRAGGER MUCH!!??

"My mom didnt want me to waist my life by living on the big farm we had like she did. Even though I was COMPLETELY fine with living on the Farm! But anyways, she moved me here to Wisconsin to live with my Aunt. Who is a Big record producer. My mom thought it would help me excell in my abilities to sing and play the guitar. And this was the closest school to where my aunt lives, so here I'am!" Taylor explained.

"Here you are!" I groaned.
Taylor looked at me quickly and gave me a look.

"But I highly doubt I will even be here for that long!" Taylor sighed as if she was HAPPY!
I raised my eyebrows. That caught my attention!
"Aww why?" Annabelle whined.

"Well I might be getting "Adopted"! And I hear the person, who might be adopting me, uncle owns a FARM! I could go there all the time!" Taylor smiled.

"Oh really! Who's going to adopt YOU?" I asked.
"Uh...." Taylor looked at me confused. She wasnt sure if that was a real question or just a rude comment.
"I reall want to know." I told her. Even though it was kinda ment to be a rude comment.

"Oh her names Brittany! And she lives in Florida!" Taylor anounced.
My head snapped up.

WHAT!
Sonny looked at me.
"Arent you getting adopted by a girl named Brittany? And she lives in Florida?" Sonny asked.
I nodded my head.
"Dont jump to conclusions Sonny! It could be ANY Brittany that lives in Florida!" Kenna said.
"Yeah. And I'll have 3 sisters, I dont have any sisters! I only have brothers. Two of them to be exact!" Taylor said.
"Oh what are the girls names?" I asked another question.
"Um...I believe there names are Rebecca Rae Rubin, Julianne Shay Albright, and Elizabeth Justine Cole!" Taylor smiled.

Sonny, Kenna, and Annabelle looked at me, there eye's were wide.

"WHAT!" I screamed as I stood up.
"What?" Taylor said confused.
"I'M getting adopted by her!" I growled.
"Um...no! I'am!" Taylor laughed.
"NO! I got a paper saying that I was going to get adopted by her soon!" I shouted.

"Thats impossible. Because I did!" Taylor hissed.
"When did you get THIS PAPER?" I demanded.
"Last week." Taylor simply said.

My whole world started to spin around me.

"Mikayla?" Annabelle said.
"I got to go!" I hissed and walked away. Thats all I could do because if I didnt leave, I probally would have punched The Taylor Swift Wannabe in the Face!
Then I would have got suspended.

All I can say is:

ITS ON TAYLOR WIFT!
I'm going to be Brittany's next doll!


*Mikayla*

2 comments:

  1. *prays that YOU get adopted by Brittany*
    I'm sure that Taylor is alright minus the bragging, but I want to meet YOU, not HER!

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Mikayla! Tell "Taylor" who Brittany's really gonna get! XD

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete