Thursday, March 10, 2011

A new Enemy

(Sorry I havent posted in a while!
I've been pretty BUSY!)

I trudged to school. My High tops squeeked as I walked.

I went to my locker and slowly opened my locker.
I was so tired! I had so much homework the day before and I stayed up all night doing it.
I had a Mirror in my locker, still left over from the whole Girly Mikayla situation (and honestly I kinda liked having a mirror in my locker! Shh! lol)

I took out my Math, Science and social studies text books.
Then I shut my locker door.

"Ahh!" I screamed. Damon was leaning on the locker next to mine.
"Hey MY kaykay!" Damon smiled.
"You scared me! You jerk!" I slapped his shoulder, flirtacious like.
"Wow you slap hard for a small girl!" Damon rubbed his shoulder. I stuck my tounge out at him.
And them we laughed.

See this is what I love about our relationship!
We can start to fight alittle but then we start busting out laughing about it!
Not alot of people can say that about there Relationships!

"Wow! I didnt relize my hair looked this bad!" I laughed as I tried to comb it out.
"It looks FINE! You look beautiful!" Damon complemented me.
"Why thank you, and you look Handsome in your new Jock style! I love how you can be a jock and can dress up like one but still look like the some old Damon!" I laughed.

"Well I got to get to class!" I mumbled as I looked at my watch. The watch use to be just plain white but now it has Paint all over it!
Damon said bye and then I walked to class.


"Good morning Class! We seem to have a new student!" Mrs. Reed, my social studies and Homeroom teacher, anounced.
Yuck!
I hate new students! They always think they own the school, even though they havent even gone to this school before!

"Would you like to come up and tell the class a little about yourself?" Mrs. Reed asked the new student.
She nodded her head and skipped to the front of the class.

OMG!
My mouth dropped.

This girl was decked out in country things!
She had Light blue and brown Cowgirl boots on, a light Blue long Skirt on, a brown buttoned Taylor swift shirt, and a belt with a belt buckle on it.
Her Carmel colored hair was in 2 braids, that looked like Dorthy's from the wizard of oz

"Hey Ya'll! My name is Taylor Suzanne Wift! And I'm a Country Girl! I just recently moved to wisconsin from Nashville Tennesee! Which is my Hometown. I LOVE Taylor Swift! She is my Idol! If you havent noticed I'm practically named after her. Because my first name is taylor and my last name is Wift. But my Middle name is Suzanne! So Taylor S. Wift!" Taylor smiled to the class.

"What are some Hobbies you do?" Someone in the back asked.
"Well I like to sing, Play the guitar, write songs, work on the Farm, AND ride horses! I actually came in 1st place at the Nashville Annual Horse riders! AND I use to be the person who rides around on the horse with the American flag during the National Anthem at the Rodeo's!" Taylor told us.

I shrugged.
I wasnt impressed. All this girl was doing was bragging about herself!
And I was in no Mood for Braggers!

"Can we PLEASE just get started on Social Studies!" I groaned.
Little miss Taylor Swift wannabe looked at me with her Peircing blue eye's. She scowled.

I rolled my eye's.


I knew I had found an Enemy.
And her name was Taylor S. Wift!

*Mikayla*

2 comments: