Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Plan.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" I heard someone yell.
I groaned. I didnt want to get up!
I just want to keep my eye's closed and drift back to sleep.
(Today and tomorrow we have no school because they are re-painting the school. YAY! lol)

I felt someone shake my shoulder.
I opened my eye's a smidge.

A girls was looking straight down at me.

It was Kenna!

"Kenna! Get out of my face" I laughed weakly and then rolled back over to go back to sleep.
"No! We dont have school today, and I'm not going to let you waist your free day by SLEEPING!" Kenna explained. She was a morning person, I was not.

She threw a pair of Jeans and a shirt at me to change into.
"Sonny and I will be by my Box. Meet us there. And dont fall back asleep!" Kenna laughed and walked away.
I slowly sat up and went to go put them on.


I walked over to Kenna's Box.
Sonny and Kenna were waiting for me.

"Well theres Miss Sleeping Beauty!" Sonny laughed, I smiled.
"Where's Annabelle?" I asked.
"Um..She went somewhere with The Taylor Swift Wannabe." Sonny snorted. Sonny wasnt a big fan of Taylor either. Kenna thought she was okay, a little bit braggish, but she was okay to her.
I rolled my eye's.

"I just cant believe Brittany might be getting HER instead of me!" I sighed as I sat down on the floor.
"Its okay, Brittany will end up getting you!" Kenna smiled as she sat down next to me.
"Yeah! If Brittany has any good taste then she wont get Taylor before you! Or at all" Sonny said as she sat down.
I sighed.

"Hopefully..." I frowned.
"I wish there was something we could do to convince Brittany to get YOU!" Kenna said.

Then the Idea hit me!
"Maybe...There IS something we can do!" I smiled evily.
"What?" Kenna asked.

I looked at Sonny. She smiled back at me, she knew exactly what I was thinking!

"Why are you two smiling at eachother? Is this another one of your evil idea's!? I'm confused!" Kenna whined as she looked at Sonny to me.

"Its okay. You'll know soon enough young Kenna..." Sonny said slowly.
I started to burst out Laughing.
Kenna just frowned.


And the plan shall happen TOMORROW!


*Mikayla*

2 comments:

  1. PLANNNNNNNNS :D

    but i'm curious as to what it is.
    I hope it works out <3

    With Sonny&Kenna by your side, it will.

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooohhhhhhhhh...

    This is going to be good. I can tell. I'm curious as well though. :P

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete