Thursday, March 17, 2011

The File room.

"So will you tell me what type of Plan you two have come up with?" Kenna asked.
Sonny and I have been planing our way to make Brittany pick me! Not Taylor.

"Okay! Were going to sneek into the American Girl Factory Files. Then were going to try and Find Brittany's file, there it will have her adress. And once we have her adress we can send Rebecca, Elizabeth, and Julie a letter asking them to convince Brittany to pick Mikayla!" Sonny exclaimed.
"Oh and let me guess! Your making me help you?" Kenna laughed as she twirled her Carmel colored hair.
"DUH!" Sonny and I told her.

"Okay, Now when all the workers in the Factory have left, we will begin our Plan!" I smiled.
"Oh and dont forget to wear BLACK!" Sonny said.
"Why?" Kenna asked.
"Because if we wear Black...It makes it more Mysterious!" Sonny whispered.



-THAT NIGHT-

"Sonny, are all the Workers gone?" I asked Sonny.
She nodded her Head.
"And were all decked out in Black!" Kenna snorted. We all bursted out laughing.

And we were decked out in Black!
I was wearing a Black long-sleeved shirt, Black Skinny Jeans, Black and white Converse, and my Black hair was in a Ponytail.

Kenna was wearing a long Black shirt with Black leggings, Black UGGS, and she had a Bogon on.

Sonny was wearing Black Boots, Black Jeans, a Grey and Black Beatles Shirt, and her hair was in a Braid.

"Ready?" I asked. They nodded and we began our Sneaky little plan.

"Where's the File Room?" Kenna asked. Sonny opened up a Map of the Factory.
"Um...This way!" Sonny pointed to the right, which happened to be where a Hall way was. And sign above the hallway door said: FILE ROOM THIS WAY >

We walked down the hallway and there was door that was labeled: FILE ROOM.
I touched the nob to see if it was Locked, It wasnt!
I opened the door and we ran inside.

"Wheres the File Case?" Kenna looked around the room. Sonny and I shrugged. Then we started to search around the room.

After a couple minutes of searching, I noticed a Tall Tan Medal case.
I opened one of the droors on it.
There was a bunch of Folders with names on them.

"Jackpot!" I smiled.
Kenna and Sonny rushed over to me.

"Whats Brittany's last name?" Kenna asked me.
"Um....Its __________" I told them. (I blanked out her last name cuz I dont think Brittany would apprechiate me saying her last name on the internet!)

Sonny and Kenna nodded. We searched through a BUNCH of folders with the Last name starting with T.
"Here we go! Brittany R. _________" Sonny anounced.

"And heres her adress!" Kenna said. I grabbed a peice of paper and a pen. Kenna read me the adress as I wrote it down.
Sonny put the folder back where she found it once we were done.

"Now lets get out of here!" I shouted as I clenched the paper.

But suddenly we heard the Door Knob turn.
Our eye's got BIG!

"Buuuusted!" Sonny shouted.
"Quick, Doll Form!" Kenna whispered.
I shoved the paper in my Pocket and then acted like I was a Fake Doll that couldnt talk.
So did Sonny and Kenna.

The door opened and a Janitor came walking in.
"Hm...Whats this?" He mumbled as he noticed us.
He picked me up.

"I wonder why there in here." The janitor guy said.
He then picked up Sonny and Kenna.
He brought us out of the File room and back towards the Doll area.

He placed us on a table and walked back to the File Room, to clean it.

"Coast is clear!" Sonny whispered and we sat up.
"Phew! That was scary!" I panted. Sonny and Kenna agreed.

"But we got the Adress!" I smiled.
"And now you can send Elizabeth, Rebecca, and Julie a letter to tell them to convince Brittany to pick YOU!" Kenna smiled with me.

"YEP!" I said and we high fived eachother.


*Mikayla*

3 comments:

  1. PLAN - ACCOMPLISHED!

    NEXT PART OF PLAN; GETTING BRITTANY TO ADOPT YOOOU :D


    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    Can't wait to see how Julie, Rebecca, and Lizzie convience Brittant to get it; I'm sure it will be great! :)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete